Loyalty programs’ benefits in Numbers!
• Loyalty programs make growing your business cheaper and more efficient. According to recent UK studies: 96% of their populations are currently a member of a reward scheme while 64% belong to three or more loyalty schemes.
• In U.S Loyalty programs are so prevalent that there are more than 2.1 billion loyalty program memberships.
• Even for markets damaged from the crisis, like in the case of Greece numbers are impressive. 4.5 % rise of turnover while there is a 17% reduction of total sales.
• A repeat customer gives and gives!
Customer Retention brings Profit Growth. Acquiring a new customer costs five times more than retaining an existing customer.
Companies that grew their customer retention rates by as little as 5% saw profit increases ranging from 25% to 95%! (from Brain& Company report ). The probability of selling to a new prospect is 5-20%. The probability of selling to an existing one customer is 60-70%! (Research for Market Metrics)
• In Success stories of leading brands we notice two determinants facts that indicate real sales: 45% Frequency of visits at the stores. 28% Access to the website.
• Customers come back for the reward. 29% of customers agree that they won’t be loyal to the brand if it weren’t the rewards program.
• Customers can interact and communicate easy and direct with the brand. 72% of customers are interested in interacting with their loyalty program through a mobile device and that makes digital rewards programs cost-effective.
Numbers, statistics and reports speak loudly. Psychology and strategy behind rewards programs are so effective. When people feel they have made some progress towards a goal, become more committed towards continued effort towards achieving the goal. In the end, everyone wants to be rewarded!
View here our team.
Meet us in Marketing Week Live in United Kingdom 29-30th of April, Olympia Center Stand MB35 and let us show you how we create skies of sales, working upon a cloud!