Artificial intelligence (AI) is here to stay. If you haven’t already decided whether AI is essential to your business, these 10 mind-blowing facts will change your way of thinking.
- Technology firms invested $8.5 billion into Artificial Intelligence in 2015, (The Economist)
- Investment in AI will grow 300% in 2017 compared to 2016, according to Forrester
- 3,500 marketing leaders say that Artificial Intelligence the “leading technology where marketers expect the most growth in the next two years,” according to the Salesforce 2017 state of marketing report
- Artificial intelligence could increase average profitability rates by 38% and lead to an economic boost of US $14 trillion by 2035, (Accenture)
- According to a PwC survey, 2500 US business leaders believe that AI is going to be fundamental in the future. In fact, 72% termed it a “business advantage.”
- 85% of customer interactions with the enterprise will be managed without human by 2020. (Gartner)
- According to Forrester, 67% of telecommunications decision-makers are considering or prioritizing developing IoT or M2M initiatives in 2017
- Machine learning is the second-most widely used AI technology among enterprises, at 24%, followed by virtual personal assistants, at 15%. (eMarketer)
- Artificial intelligence will replace 16% of US jobs by the end of the decade, (Forrester)
- 72% of business decision makers agree that AI can help humans concentrate on meaningful work (PwC)
According to Forrester, Artificial Intelligence helps businesses drive faster decisions in marketing, e-commerce, product management and other business areas by helping close the gap from insights to action.
Are you thinking of using AI technology for your business? Find how to get started here.