According to Forrester, by 2021, 40% of in-store sales are expected to be web-influenced during the customer’s purchase journey.
Online-only retailers are setting up a physical store and brick and mortar stores are digitalizing the in-store experience. At the same time, shoppers expect to be “wowed” from the moment they make the very first interaction with a brand to the moment they visit the physical store.
How can brands respond to this new retail model (clicks and mortar) and keep customers engaged as they move from one channel to another, from digital to physical and back again?
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- The key challenges of the unified commerce
- How the click and mortar model transforms customer loyalty
- The role of technology in driving relevant customer experiences
- How to reach the “multi-channel” customer effectively
- Why data analytics are essential to business success