Tips to create a successful customer loyalty business model
The best customer loyalty programs are comprehensive and holistic. They don’t just engage with and reward shoppers when they make purchases – they also give points for a variety of different actions, writing reviews, giving feedback, hash-tagging photos, referring friends, connecting on social, and so on. Actions like this can enhance the customer experience while doing marketing work on company’s behalf.
Furthermore, you should make sure that your loyalty program is seamless. Make the experience similar on your site, on mobile, in your app, and in-store. Your whole brand should have a cohesion throughout the buying experience for customers.
Successful point-based loyalty programs should:
- focus on deepening customer engagement
- have an omni-channel presence
- help build a lovable brand presence
- offer more than a ‘spend-a-dollar-earn-a-point’ rewards
- reward different types of customer interactions with the brand, not only when purchasing products
- offer fun and personalized rewards for loyalty members
Whether your company is designing a new loyalty program, refreshing an old one, or evaluating a current one, QIVOS (former CLOUDBIZ) has the know-how to help you build a loyalty strategy that will accelerate profits and build customer loyalty. Find here everything around CRM & Loyalty Strategy solution.